All patients scheduled for an appointment will be notified by phone 24-48 hours before the appointment. We ask that each patient arrive at least 10 minutes prior to the appointment to verify and/or update patient information such as telephone numbers, address and insurance information.
• Please call your pharmacist for prescription refills
• Please allow 24-48 hours for prescription refills
• If the pharmacist cannot refill your prescription, please call the office during regular business hours.
• Narcotic prescriptions and controlled substances will be prescribed and refilled ONLY during regular business hours.
Please bring your medications, (both prescribed and over-the-counter) to your appointment visits. It is important to us and to you to keep your medications and any allergies updated in your medical records.
Laboratory / Radiology Results
If you have any laboratory or radiology tests performed, please ask your provider at the time of your visit when you will be notified of the results. If you have not received either a written or verbal response within 10 days, please call the office.
Patients play a vital role in the success of their healthcare by actively participating with the physician and staff in their treatment. By contributing and adhering to a prescribed treatment plan, the patient increases his or her chances for a successful outcome.
The physicians of Wichita Family Medicine Specialists, LLC, ask their patients to abide by the following responsibilities:
- Provide your physician with accurate and complete information regarding symptoms, complaints, past illnesses, medication history and hospitalizations relating to your health. Report perceived risks and unexpected changes in your condition and provide feedback relating to the prescribed course of treatment.
- Ask questions. If you do not understand the treatment plan, please ask for clarification.
- Follow and do not deviate from the course of treatment. Not complying to the treatment plan may result in a less successful outcome.
- Be considerate of the physicians and their staff and the policies of the office. These policies have been put in place in order to serve our patients efficiently and effectively.
- Pay financial obligations in a timely manner. Our business office is available to assist you with your financial concerns.